Fee Guide for an appointment in our office.
Basic Return – $145 (inc. GST)
Example – Basic Return
Tom is single and during the year had a full time position as an Office Manager and a part time position as a Barman. He received interest from a savings account, dividends from AMP and Woolworths and had a reportable Fringe Benefit Tax amount. Tom claimed $150 for laundry (no receipts required). He also claimed $50 for a donation he made to Red Cross and $165 for the cost of managing his tax affairs – $139 for the Agents fee and $26 (40 kilometres x 66 cents per km) for the cost of travel to and from his Tax Agent last year. Tom provided his payment summaries, dividend and bank statements.
In Tom’s example above, if he travelled directly to his second job from the first job, or if he used his car for work related purposes, he would be able to claim some travel expenses. There are two methods of calculating work related vehicle claims. If we used the cents per kilometre method to calculate this claim the additional fee would be $5 (plus GST). If Tom had purchased equipment over $300 (e.g. a computer, printer) which he used partly for work related purposes and partly private, it could be depreciated after apportioning its work related percentage. A fee of $5 (plus GST) would apply to calculating the best method (prime cost, diminishing value or low value pool) available to increase Tom’s deductions.
Other fees include:
- Standard Tax Return (21 years old and under) – $99
- Mobile Service Fee – $27.50
- Business Schedule (Income & Expenses) – from $66
- Capital Gains -shares & unit trusts – from $44
- Capital Gains – real estate – from $66
- Rental Schedule (Income & Expenses) – from $88
- Tax Return Amendments – from $93.50
- Fee from refund – $27.50
- Ongoing tax preparation / research / company returns – $220
- Trust set-up, including TFN/ABN/PAYG Withholding – from $550
- Trading Company set-up, including TFN/ABN/PAYG Withholding/Workcover – from $ 1,200
- Trustee Company set-up – $1,000