Catherine joined the Tick Tax team in 2016 as the new principal and registered tax agent and comes with an extensive background of over 15 years in the accounting industry, specialising in superannuation.
Catherine graduated as Chartered Accountant in 2005 and has since completed her diploma as a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist Advisor and more recently, a Graduate Diploma of Financial Planning. Catherine’s previous roles include an associate director at second tier accounting firm BDO. She has also gained valuable experience working in the United Kingdom for the international firm, AON.
Catherine specialises in:
- Advice regarding the maintenance and administration of SMSFs including compliance issues
- Financial and Tax Advice for wealth creation, retirement planning and estate planning
- Assisting in applying for the Age Pension
- Strategy tax advice for Businesses - Trusts / Companies / Sole Traders
- Efficient business administration and tax planning
Catherine’s extensive range of qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Commerce (major in Accounting)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand (ICAANZ)
- Authorised Representative of Centrepoint Alliance
- Accredited SMSF Professional Advisor (SSA)
- Member of the Self-Managed Superannuation Professionals Association in Australia
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Fellow of FINSIA
- Committee Member for Women in Super
Catherine is a proud Sydney Swans supporter and a bullseye shot at the Monarto Metallic Shilouette Rifle Club. She is also the captain of her roller derby team where she goes by the name ‘Kit Cat Krunch’.