Personal or individual tax returns can sometimes seem straight forward but unfortunately this is not always the case and some people miss out on deductions they are eligible to claim. Or on the other side of the spectrum, many people claim for items which are not tax deductible and can sometimes be penalised if they are audited.
At Tick Tax we ensure we get the best out of your tax return by asking the important questions;
- Do you use your car for work purposes?
- Do you use your mobile for work purposes?
- Do you work from home at all?
- Do you incur expenses in relation to work such as uniform, stationary, tools, union fees, income protection fees?
Our highly trained and qualified consultants and accountants are here to help you prepare your tax return to minimise your tax liability and get the most out of your tax return. We can help you;
- Prepare your current tax return to minimize your tax liability.
- Amend prior year’s tax returns to get back any refunds missed out on.
- Advise of whether you are required to lodge a tax return.
- Prepare and lodge the application for a Medicare Levy Exemption certificate.
So if you’re unsure of any obligations you may have regarding your tax return please give us a call to discuss your situation and how we can help you.Personal Tax can be rewarding, call us today.